As we restart concerts following the Covid-19 lockdown, our aim is to provide our audience, musician and staff with the safest and most comfortable environment to create and enjoy great music. In accordance with the governments latest health and safety guidelines, there are a few things you need to know about how the concerts will run:
- Concerts will be offered at a much reduced audience capacity. We will limit ticket numbers to allow for social distancing.
- E-Tickets must be pre-booked, online and in advance. There will be no cash tickets on the door.
- Face coverings are required upon entering the venue until exiting the venue. Musicians will not wear masks during the performance but will be socially distanced from each other and the audience. Children under 11 are not required to wear masks.
- Members of the audience will remain socially distanced from other family bubbles at all times during the concert.
- There will be a maximum of 6 members to each family bubble (number inclusive of young children).
- Your details may be used in line with government guidelines for Covid track and trace purposes.
- Seating will be spaced under government social distance requirements.
- All surfaces in public spaces will be disinfected between performances.
- There will be a queuing system in place outside the venue to ensure the safety of everyone entering, and a one way system around the venue for members of the public entering and exiting.
- Sanitisers will be provided at Entrance and toilet facilities.