As we return to in-person concerts in 2021, our aim is to provide our audience, musician and staff with the safest and most comfortable environment to create and enjoy great music.
Our concerts are run in accordance with the government's latest health and safety guidelines. Things might change over the next few weeks too, so we recommend checking our website and your emails to make sure you're as up to date as possible when planning your visit to our concerts.
- Concerts will be offered at a much reduced audience capacity. We will limit ticket numbers to allow for social distancing.
- Members of the audience must remain socially distanced from other family bubbles at all times during the concert. Friends and Family groups follow Rule of 6, or two households. To make things easier for larger families, the government allows for two households of any size to meet. A support bubble counts as one household.
- E-Tickets must be pre-booked, online and in advance. There will be no cash tickets on the door.
- Please only book tickets for your own family bubble/2 households, as your details will be kept for the government's track and trace for 21 days after the date of the concert.
- Tickets are non transferable, non exchangeable, and non refundable. In the case of cancellation of a concert due to changes in Government Guidelines, we will be in touch via email, and will automatically provide you with a full refund.
- Face coverings are required upon entering the venue until exiting the venue. Musicians will not wear masks during the performance but will be socially distanced from each other and the audience. Children under 11 are not required to wear masks.
- All surfaces in public spaces will be disinfected between performances.
- There will be a queuing system in place outside the venue to ensure the safety of everyone entering, and a one way system around the venue for members of the public entering and exiting.
- Sanitisers will be provided at Entrance and toilet facilities.