As the UK takes further steps to re-open from July 19th, 2021, Bach to Baby continues to provide our audience, musicians and staff with the safest and most comfortable environment to share great live music.
Our concerts are run in accordance with the government's latest health and safety guidelines. Our decision is to continue to run the concerts in the safest possible way while allowing for families and friends to meet once again in person. Things might change over the next few weeks too, so we recommend checking our website and your emails to make sure you're as up to date as possible when planning your visit to our concerts.
- Concerts will be offered at a reduced audience capacity. We will limit ticket numbers to allow for social distancing.
- Family and friends groups of any size can now meet together to attend the concerts. However, we ask our audience to be mindful of the most vulnerable amongst us, and continue to respect others desire for social distancing.
- E-Tickets must be pre-booked, online and in advance. There will be no cash tickets on the door.
- In accordance with the government's track and trace, contact details will be kept for 21 days after the date of the concert.
- Tickets are non transferable, non exchangeable, and non refundable. In the case of cancellation of a concert due to changes in Government Guidelines, we will be in touch via email, and will automatically provide you with a full refund.
- Please help us to keep everyone safe by wearing a face covering where possible and by respecting other people's personal space when moving around the venue.
- All surfaces in public spaces will be disinfected between performances.
- Sanitisers will be provided at Entrance and toilet facilities.