MY Music Ltd: E-ticket Terms & Conditions
We are MY Music Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08184930 and with our registered office at 2 Carmarthen Place, London, Greater London, SE1 3TS. We act as an agent for Bach to Baby Event Organisers including:
- Bach to Baby North Kent
Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions carefully. Making a ticket purchase from our website www.bachtobaby.com indicates that you accept these terms. Please note that the terms and conditions set out in this document may be amended from time to time in accordance with clause 3 below. The terms and conditions will be effective from the date that they first appear on our website. If you would like to obtain a copy of any previous terms and conditions for a period in which you purchased a ticket, please contact us at email@example.com.
“We”, “us”, “our” etc. are references to MY Music Ltd. References to “you”, “your” and “you’re” are references to the ticket purchaser.
General Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and MY Music Ltd. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty (express or implied) made or given by or on behalf of us that is not set out in these terms and conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising from these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, although MY Music Ltd retains the right to bring proceedings against you in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments to these terms and conditions will be effective from the date that they first appear on our website.
Terms and Conditions for E-Ticket Purchases
- Tickets may be purchased either online through our website www.bachtobaby.com or at our events. These terms and conditions apply exclusively to tickets purchased through our website (“E-Tickets”). E-Tickets are sold by MY Music Ltd using a ticketing solution provided by Class Carnet Ltd.
- Purchasing an E-Ticket constitutes an acceptance that you are to be bound by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of all others in relation to the E-Ticket, your conduct at the events and your rights. If E-Tickets are purchased on behalf of a third party, or a third party is admitted to an event under Clause 12, 14 or 15, you accept these terms and conditions on behalf of that third party and shall ensure that these terms and conditions are complied with by that third party.
- To purchase E-Tickets from us, you must be over the age of 18 and have a valid debit/credit card issued in your name.
- The price of the E-Ticket you have chosen to purchase will be set out on our website at the specific time you place your order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect orders already placed and E-Tickets that have already been purchased.
- E-Tickets will be sent to the purchaser by email to the email address provided at the time of purchase. The E-Ticket will also contain a validation code and details of the E-Ticket’s expiry date.
- E-Tickets may be sold as Flexi-tickets, or for specific concerts. Flexi-tickets are valid for a set number of concerts in the area specified on the ticket. Each event shown on the Bach to Baby website states whether flexi-tickets are valid for use. Where the E-Ticket is stated to be for a specific event, it will only be valid at that event.
- You will be asked to present the E-Ticket and validation code to gain admission to a Bach to Baby event. You may either present a printed copy of the E-Ticket or show us a copy on your smart phone or tablet.
- Please check the details on your E-Ticket immediately upon receipt. If you have any concerns, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have not received your E-Ticket within 72 hours of purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you purchase flexi-tickets, they will be valid for one or more entries to a Bach to Baby event. Each flexi-ticket will state on it the number of entries for which it is valid, the area for which it is valid and the start date and expiry date. A flexi-ticket valid for one entry is a “Single Use Flexi-Ticket”. A flexi-ticket which is valid for more than one entry is a “Multiple Use Flexi-Ticket”. Flexi-tickets may only be used to gain admittance where the event states that flexi-tickets are valid, the event is in the area shown on the ticket and the event date is between the start and expiry dates (inclusive) on the ticket.
- Each Single Use Flexi-Ticket may be redeemed to permit entry for one adult to one Bach to Baby event.
- Multiple Entry Flexi-Tickets can be used to either (a) gain admission (for one adult) to the number of events stated on the ticket or (b) admit more than one adult to a given event, up to the number of unused entries remaining on the ticket.
- E-Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Subject to clauses 18, 19, 21 and 22 below, children are permitted to attend Bach to Baby events free of charge if accompanied by a responsible adult ticket holder.
- All children attending a Bach to Baby event must be accompanied by and remain under the care of a responsible adult ticket holder over the age of 18 years old at all times. Groups of 3 children or fewer must be accompanied by one adult ticket holder. Groups of more than 3 children must be accompanied by at least two adult ticket holders, with a minimum ratio of one adult to 3 children.
- E-Tickets may be purchased for private use only. Only individuals may purchase E-Tickets through our website. E-Tickets may not be purchased for commercial use or by corporate/commercial entities (including nurseries, schools and childminders etc). We welcome pre-registered nurseries, schools and childminders at our events – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your business and to find out how your business may purchase tickets.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss and / or damage to property or suffered by you and / or your children / the children in your care as a result of attending any Bach to Baby event, including the evacuation of any event. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All persons over the age of 18 attending Bach to Baby events hereby consent personally and on behalf of any children in their care to the photographing and filming of themselves and any children as members of the audience. It is the responsibility of the adult in charge of children attending a Bach to Baby event to seek the relevant consent in relation to this clause from each child’s parent or guardian in advance of attendance at the event. By attending the event with children, the accompanying adult is representing to us that they have sought and obtained the necessary consent in relation to each child that accompanies them and MY Music Ltd reserves the right to rely on that representation.
- All persons over the age of 18 attending Bach to Baby events consent personally and on behalf of any children in their care MY Music Ltd using photographs and video footage of themselves and any children, as members of the audience, taken at any Bach to Baby event for any purpose including but not limited to publication on our websites and in other promotional materials. Again, by attending the event with one or more children, the accompanying adult is representing to us that they have sought and obtained the necessary consent in relation to this clause for each child that accompanies them and MY Music Ltd reserves the right to rely on that representation.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment at Bach to Baby events is prohibited. Any photographs, videos or other recordings taken in breach of this clause may be destroyed and/or deleted.
- The venues used for Bach to Baby events have limited capacity. Flexi-tickets do not provide guarantee of entry into a specific Bach to Baby event. Admission of flexi-ticket holders to specific Bach to Baby events is based on a ‘first come first served basis’. There is no reserved or allocated seating at Bach to Baby events.
- Food and drink may not be permitted in certain Bach to Baby venues. If requested, audience members must refrain from eating and drinking in the venue.
- As we strive to improve the Bach to Baby experience, the format of the events may vary throughout the year and across the period your E-ticket is valid. E-Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the programme at no notice to the purchaser. The varying of the format or programme of our events does not entitle you to a refund.
- Our liability to you (howsoever it arises) is limited to the purchase price of your E-Tickets.
- Please keep your E-Tickets safe. We will not be responsible for any E-Tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Once purchased, E-Tickets cannot be exchanged re-sold or refunded (except for Flexi-Tickets, where any refund must be requested prior to redemption of any part of the E-Ticket and within 14 days of purchase in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Contracts Regulations).
- If E-Tickets are re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than MY Music Ltd, they may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to the venue. We reserve the right to cancel ticket purchases which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- You shall not be permitted to assign your rights arising under these Terms and Conditions to any third party without our written consent. We may transfer, assign, charge, or sub-contract our rights and or obligations under these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- It is not the responsibility of MY Music Ltd to notify E-Ticket holders in advance if an event is cancelled or re-scheduled. However, where possible we will endeavour to notify E-Ticket holders by email.
- We do not accept responsibility for any personal property lost or damaged at any Bach to Baby event, but please let us know if you have lost anything – we may have picked it up.
- Personal arrangements including travel or accommodation relating to your attendance at a Bach to Baby event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you (or any third party) for any such wasted expenditure.
- We will not accept liability for any indirect, special or consequential losses, including (but not limited to) loss of profits, revenue, contracts, data or goodwill.
- The ticket holder must comply with these Terms and Conditions and all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- We, acting reasonably at all times, reserve the right to refuse any person admission to any Bach to Baby event without any right to a refund. Further, a breach of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue without a right to a refund. Whilst inside the venue, you must comply with any reasonable instructions given to you by our personnel or any third party instructed on our behalf.
- We reserve the right to refuse any person admission to any Bach to Baby event, if that person is not accompanied by one or more children, without any right to a refund. Further, we reserve the right to eject such a person from the event without refund, if once admitted, we become aware that they are not accompanied by one or more children.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you consent to us using your email address to advise you of upcoming Bach to Baby events which may be of interest. You have the option to unsubscribe from any email marketing messages from Bach to Baby through the unsubscribe link contained in any of our email messages.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by an “Event Outside Our Control”.
- “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
For any further information, please email: email@example.com.
Date published 5 September 2016, Version 2.2