Bach to Baby, the critically acclaimed concert series for families, is looking for a London concert manager with excellent presentation and organisation skills. If you are enthusiastic and love working with people we want to hear from you! Classical music/Drama/ Arts graduate background with an ability to sing preferable.
This is an ideal position for a music/drama/arts graduate, especially a singer who is looking to develop skills in concert management with an innovative and ground-breaking series. Full training will be provided.
- Being the public face of Bach to Baby, representing the brand.
- Looking after the needs of the audience, artists, venues, and Bach to Baby team members at a concert.
- Preparation of venue prior to concert, including putting up posters and sound/lighting check.
- Assisting concert attendees, which includes ticketing, giving directions, and serving light refreshments.
- Introducing the artists, and leading the singing of nursery rhymes at the end of concert.
- After concert: assisting in returning the venue to the state in which we found it.
- Brand Ambassador and marketing work as required by the Marketing Manager.
Friendly and sensitive to the needs of audience members
Confident presenter with experience of dealing with the public.
Good interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships
Adaptable and ready to embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the company
Classical music/Arts graduate background
- Good singing voice.
- Based in London
Venues are spread across London; you would be required to travel to different locations each day. Most concerts are accessible by tube. A few concerts will require travel outside London.
This is a small company that cherishes hardworking entrepreneurship. Certain duties and responsibilities are difficult to define and may vary from time to time, sometimes overlapping in areas with other members of a close-knit team. Flexibility is required in order to have the freedom to think outside the box, explore, develop and learn the various areas in concert management.
On a rolling basis
- Generally weekday mornings concerts: 9.30am-12.00pm
- There are also some afternoon and weekend concerts
- Hours may vary from month to month according to business requirements.
Self-employed contract. Highly competitive rate paid per concert after training
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration with the following:
Application Closing Date:
- Email subject - London Concert Manager position
- Please tell us where you heard about this position
- CV detailing education and relevant experience (max 2 pages)
- Cover letter explaining why you'd like to work for Bach to Baby and what you'll bring to our Dream Team.
Applications are on a rolling basis.